Nau mai haere mai ki Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi
Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi are proud to partner with the Real Estate Authority to co-develop and deliver the first topic in the Diversity and Inclusion Series.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi is an approved training provider appointed by the Real Estate Authority (REA), to deliver Te Kākano (the Seed) for the 2023 CPD programme.
|Mandatory Topics||Length||Topic version||Release date|
|Te Kākano (the seed)||1.5 hours||1.0||April 2023|
Overview of Te Kākano
Te Kākano consists of three modules:
- Module 1: Te Reo me ōnā tikanga - Māori language and customs
- Module 2: Te Tiriti o Waitangi - The Treaty of Waitangi
- Module 3: Whenua Māori - Māori land
Course completion cost: $29.00 + GST
Please download and read the important information in the Te Kākano workbook. This workbook is also designed to be referred to while you view the webinar or video.
Register for the video recording
- Click on the green 'Register for the video' link located above.
- Follow the payment instructions provided.
- After completing the payment, check your email inbox. If you don't see the email, make sure to also check your 'junk folder' or 'spam folder'.
- Open the email you received. Inside the email, you will find an authentication code. Copy the authentication code.
- Click on the dashboard link provided in the email and paste in the authentication code.
- Note: The authentication code must be used within 24 hours of receiving the email.
- You can now watch the video at any time before December 31st.
Bulk Payment and Group Learning Options
Please note that Friday, December 8th, will mark the conclusion of group training registrations. However, individual registration options will remain available until December 31, 2023.