Changing your course or programme

If you want to change courses or programme after your study has started,  you will need to complete a Change of Course/Withdrawal form.

So you do not incur any penalties, you must do this before  you have completed 10% of the programme duration.  After the 10% withdrawal date you are liable for the full cost of your fee.

Download a change of course form

What can I study?

Contact us to change your course

Academic and Enrolment Administration
Academic Administration Team