Ngā Uara - Our Values
Our organisation has defined values (Ngā Uara) which we embed in the support, teaching and learning environments of Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi.
Ngā Uara imbue a responsibility of duty toward each other and the wider community:
- Manaakitanga – To respect and care
- Kaitiakitanga – To protect and support
- Whanaungatanga – To value all relationships and kinship connections
- Pūmautanga – To commit to excellence and continuous improvement
- Tumu Whakaara – To inspire and lead through example
We are proud of our transformative approaches to educational achievement and our broad and unique programme offerings, and we continue to focus on providing an education that will encourage and support community development and growth.
Nō reira, nau mai haere mai ki Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi. We hope you will feel at home here.