The information provided below pertains to Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi Masters by Thesis Scholarships for 2021
Note: This scholarship is now closed for 2021
- Available: Limited to 2 awardees
- Value: Valued at $5,000 each including GST. This scholarship will be credited towards paying tuition fees of the successful applicant’s programme of study. If the awardee is in receipt of another scholarship or further funding for their study they will be granted the balance between their existing scholarship/funding and the full potential Masters scholarship.
- Closing Dates: 31 March 2021 at 4.30pm
- Purpose of Award: The purpose of the award is to support tauira enrolled in a Master’s degree at Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi, and have completed a minimum of four Master's papers, to complete a full-time thesis.
- Eligibility: Candidates for the scholarship must be;
• Enrolled full-time in a Master’s degree programme at Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi; and are
• Enrolled for their first year on a thesis, AND
• Be a New Zealand citizen; OR a New Zealand permanent resident currently living in New Zealand
- Criteria: Recipients are to be selected on the following criteria:
• Enrolled full-time in a Master’s Degree by thesis programme at Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi by 01 March 2021
• Submission of an Enrolment Confirmation Letter for the relevant Master’s degree by thesis programme
• A formal academic transcript is required
• The Scholarships Committee will consider the applicants academic and scholarly achievements, community contribution and potential research impact.
- Submission of Scholarship Application: Application form and supporting documents must be submitted online by 4.30pm, 31 March 2021.