The information provided below pertains to Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi Masters by Thesis Scholarships for 2022
Note: This scholarship has now closed for 2022
- Available: Limited to 2 awardees
- Value: Valued at $5,000 each including GST. This scholarship will be credited towards paying tuition fees of the successful applicant’s programme of study. If the awardee is in receipt of another scholarship or further funding for their study, they will be granted the balance between their existing scholarship/funding and the full potential Masters scholarship.
- Closing Dates: 04 April 2022 at 4.30pm
- Purpose of Award: The purpose of the award is to support tauira enrolled in a Master’s degree at Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi, and have enrolled in a full-time thesis.
- Eligibility: Candidates for the scholarship must be;
• Enrolled full-time in a Master’s degree programme at Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi in their thesis year
• Be a New Zealand citizen; OR a New Zealand permanent resident currently living in New Zealand
- Criteria: Recipients are to be selected on the following criteria:
• Enrolled full-time in a Master’s Degree by thesis programme at Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi by 01 April 2022
• Submission of an Enrolment Confirmation Letter for the relevant Master’s degree by thesis programme
• A formal academic transcript is required
• The Scholarships Committee will consider the applicants academic and scholarly achievements, community contribution and potential research impact.
- Submission of Scholarship Application: Application form and supporting documents must be submitted online by 4.30pm, 04 April 2022.