The information below pertains to Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi 'Awanuiārangi' Scholarships being offered in 2022
Note: This scholarship has now closed for 2022
- Available: Limited to 15 awardees
- Value: Valued at $3,000 each including GST, for 2022. This scholarship will be credited towards paying the tuition fees of the successful applicant’s programme of study. If the awardee is in receipt of another scholarship or further funding for their study, they will be granted the balance between their existing scholarship/funding and the full potential Awanuiārangi scholarship.
- Closing Date: 18 July 2022 at 3.00pm
- Purpose of Award: The purpose of this award is to support undergraduate tauira to complete their degree programme at Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi.
- Eligibility: Applicants for the scholarship must be; enrolled full-time in an undergraduate degree at Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi in their final year; AND be a New Zealand citizen; OR a New Zealand permanent resident currently living in New Zealand
- Criteria: Recipients will be selected on the following criteria:
• Enrolment in the final year of any full-time undergraduate degree programme at Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi by 01 April 2022;
• The Scholarships Committee will consider the applicants academic and scholarly achievements, community contribution and potential research impact.
- Supporting Documentation: Supporting documentation must include:
• Enrolment Confirmation Letter
• Factors other than academic merit which may include community involvement, sporting achievement etc. Please provide documentation supporting achievements in these areas, i.e. certificates, testimonials, and anything else that may be of interest to the Scholarships Committee must be included.
- Submission of Scholarship Application: Application form and supporting documents must be submitted online by 3.00pm, 18 July 2022.