The information below pertains to Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi's 'Awanuiārangi' Scholarships being offered in 2021
Note: This scholarship is now closed for 2021
- Available: Limited to 10 awardees
- Value: Valued at full fees for 2021. This scholarship will be credited towards paying the tuition fees of the successful applicant’s programme of study. If the awardee is in receipt of another scholarship or further funding for their study they will be granted the balance between their existing scholarship/funding and the full potential Awanuiārangi scholarship.
- Closing Date: 31 March 2021 at 4.30pm
- Purpose of Award: The purpose of this award is to support undergraduate tauira to complete their degree programme at Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi.
- Eligibility: Applicants for the scholarship must be; enrolled full-time in an undergraduate degree at Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi; AND be a New Zealand citizen; OR a New Zealand permanent resident currently living in New Zealand
- Criteria: Recipients will be selected on the following criteria:
• Enrolment in the final year of any full-time undergraduate degree programme at Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi by 01 March 2021;
• The Scholarships Committee will consider the applicants academic and scholarly achievements, community contribution and potential research impact.
- Supporting Documentation: Supporting documentation must include:
• Enrolment Confirmation Letter
• Authorised Academic Transcripts
• Factors other than academic merit which may include community involvement, sporting achievement etc. Please provide documentation supporting achievements in these areas, i.e. certificates, testimonials and anything else that may be of interest to the Scholarships Committee must be included.
- Submission of Scholarship Application: Application form and supporting documents must be submitted online by 4.30pm, 31 March 2021