The following academic support is available for all tauira here at Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi to access.
This support enables tauira to confidently attain skills to complete the academic requirements of their chosen programme of study.
- Individual face to face consultation
- Group tutorials face to face
- ‘Drop In’ sessions for tauira
- Online- individual/ or group tutorials (zoom)
- Workshops/ seminars with a target audience
- Noho Marae support
- Essays/ Assignments
- APA 7th Edition referencing
- Individual study plan
- Time management strategies
- Writing conventions- English and Te Reo Māori
- Presentation skills
- Student Study Guideline Book