The Bachelor of Environmental Studies has a blended delivery model including online learning, directed and self-directed learning
- Types of delivery modes in which this programme may be offered :
- Option 1 - Contact Delivery Mode (Classes)
- Option 2 - Mixed Mode Delivery (Noho/Wānanga)
- Option 3 - Mixed Mode Delivery (Online/Contact)
- Option 4 – Flexible Day/Night Delivery (Contact/Noho/Online/Wānanga negotiated)
Depending on delivery mode, study may comprise of wānanga/noho marae, lectures, visiting lecturers and community experts (guest speakers), labs, tutorials, workshops, discussion groups, focus groups, practical learning experiences, technology based, self-directed learning, online, videos/video streaming, teacher directed learning, class presentations, research including mini research projects, seminars, field trips.
Please note: Onsite classes/noho will be pending COVID-19 requirements.