Graduates of Te Pou Hono ki Wairua (Level 4) can pathway
Graduates may be able to pathway to:
- Poumanawa Mātauranga Aotearoa (Level 7)
- Bachelor of Mātauranga Māori (Level 7)
- Te Pou Tautoko i te Ora (Kaupae 5)/NZ Diploma in Social Services (Level 5)
- Ngā Poutoko Whakarara Oranga Bachelor of Bicultural Social Work (Level 7)
- Bachelor of Social Work - Te Tohu Paetahi Tu Tangata (Level 7)
- Graduates of this qualification can contribute to marae communities where wairua practices are applied. Graduates will have skills and knowledge to contribute to enhancing and sustaining the practice of wairua in marae communities.