Graduates of Te Pou Hono ki Marae Ātea (Level 4) can pathway
Graduates may be able to pathway to:
- Te Pōkairua Tikanga (Waka, Rongoā, Te Ara Nunumi, Mātauranga Māori, Māori Development, Rangahau) (Kaupae 5)
- Te Pōkairua Reo (Rumaki) (Kaupae 5)
- New Zealand Diploma in Tourism Māori (Level 5)
- New Zealand Diploma in Business (with strands in Accounting, Administration and Technology, Leadership and Management, and Māori Business and Management and Real Estate) (Level 5)
- New Zealand Certificate in Business (Māori Business and Management) (Level 5)
- New Zealand Certificate in Whānau Ora (Level 5)
- New Zealand Certificate in Kaupapa Māori Public Health (Level 5)
- Te Pou Tautoko i te Ora (Kaupae 5)
- Te Tipuranga o Te Mokopuna (Kaupae 5)
- Bachelor of Mātauranga Māori
- Graduates of this qualification may work in areas where the application of the rituals of the marae ātea are practiced.
- Graduates will have skills and knowledge to participate in and contribute to the ritual encounters of the marae ātea.