This publication is a collection of readings from the research of nine graduates of Te Whare Wananga o Awanuiārangi. The theme is environmental management.
The graduates are:
- Gregor, K. (2016). Combining Education and Science Outcomes: The Marine Studies Programme and Tūhua Marine Reserve Monitoring.
- Paul-Burke, K. (2015). Māori Marine Management.
- Ellis, K.K. (2012). An Evaluation of Customary Fisheries Management in Tauranga, NZ
- Mooney, W. (2015). The Rena and East Coast Communities
- Warren, P. (2015). Pāua to the people: Contemporary kaitiakitanga
- Takuira, T. (2016). Wetlands & waterways through a weaver’s lens
- Babbington, R. (2014). The Marae as a Foundation for Kaitiakitanga
- Teinakore-Curtis, F. (2015). Shaping a sustainable environment: The challenges facing iwi from water management practices on Lake Rotoiti.
- Chase, T-R. (2017). Te ohu mō Papatūānuku: A collective
response for the health of the people and the environment