Marketing and Promotions Officer x2
Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi is a vibrant and exciting tertiary education institution which offers a range of programmes from certificates to doctorates across a range of disciplines.
We are seeking 2 team players with qualifications and experience in Marketing and Promotions to spearhead our student recruitment activities.
The key role is responsible for the marketing and promotions strategy of the Wānanga and your primary focus will be implementing effective promotional campaigns to increase student enrolments in our programmes.
Our successful applicants will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification at degree level and/or equivalent relevant work experience in business, marketing or public relations.
- Experience in promotional marketing and recruitment in a tertiary education environment.
- Experience analysing marketing and student-related data to measure effectiveness.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a customer focussed, service delivery role.
- Proven ability to use Microsoft Office and database software.
- A full clean driver’s licence.
Being well-organised and able to work under pressure are necessary along with flexibility. Knowledge of tikanga Māori and the ability to korero Te Reo Māori to at least an intermediate level of competency are desirable.
We offer a supportive working environment.