Te Pōkaitahi Reo (Rumaki, Reo Rua)(Te Kaupae 1)
Level of Study:
Graduates will have a basic understanding and awareness of te reo that can be used amongst whānau, hapū, iwi and community as well as in employment. This programme provdes a pathway to develop skills and knowledge to protect, maintain and enrich mātauranga taonga tuku iho for current and future generations.
Graduates can contribute to community and cultural roles through:
- Raising awareness of te reo and becoming dedicated and committed speakers of basic te reo in homes within whanau and communities
- Support the use of te reo amongst whānau and hapū
* NZQA approved.
Duration: 18 Weeks
Finish Date: 02/07/2017
Total Fee for 2017:
N.B. For more information regarding fees, please see our fees page.
Entry is open to applicants who meet the following requirements:
- Applicants will sit an assessment test to ensure correct level placement.
Note: an inability to answer any questions will not exclude an applicant from the programme. It will show that the applicant should be enrolled in level 1.
Graduates may pathway to:
- Te Pōkaitahi Reo (Rumaki, Reo Rua) (Te Kaupae 2) [Ref: 3044]
- Te Pōkaitahi Tikanga (Waka, Rongoā, Te Ara Nunumi, Mātauranga Māori, Māori Development, Rangahau) (Te Kaupae 2) [Ref: 3038]