The Bachelor of Education Teaching has a blended delivery model including face-to-face teaching, online learning, directed and self-directed learning
This three-year, full-time programme is offered at Tāmaki Makaurau, Whakatāne and Whangarei campuses. The programme is delivered through a range of teaching and learning modes including, kanohi-ki-te-kanohi (face to face), guest lecturing, practicums in educational settings and planned online teaching and learning.
You’ll Need To
- Attend Noho Wānanga (onsite and online)
- Complete all assignments leading into practicum placement
- Complete all online activities in each course paper
- Complete practicums as scheduled with consenting education settings
- Complete self-directed independent study