Entry to Pūtake Taiao (Level 3) is open to applicants who meet the following requirements:
- Minimum age: 16 years
- Completed a level 3 programme of at east 60 credits OR
- At least 12 credits in NCEA Level 2 Literacy standards and 12 credits in NCEA Level 2 Numeracy OR
- Demonstrated equivalency in Numeracy and Literacy
It is expected that:
- Applicants have a desire to pursue a specific career or further study in a particular area.
- Applicants may be required to attend an interview, or if you live at some distance from Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi campuses, complete a telephone interview; or through e-conferencing if available.