Skip Navigation LinksHome > Future Students > Enrolment > Changing Courses

Changing Courses

If you want to change courses or programme after your study has started,  you will need to complete a Change of Course/Withdrawal form. So you do not incur any penalties, you must do this before  you have completed 10% of the programme duration. For a Change of Course/Withdrawal form contact Student Administration and Enrolment Team.